£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Talk to us
I am delighted to be recruiting for a Training and Development Advisor on behalf of our very valued client based in Tamworth.
This role will be perfectly suited to an individual who has CIPD or an equivalent qualification in L&D, some generalist HR experience and a passion for Training and Development! If this sounds like you, then please read on!
To be successful in this role, you must thrive on building positive working relationships and have the people skills to help coach and support stakeholders in a high performing and accountable work environment.
Key duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for a designated division of the business, helping to support all key stakeholders as well as providing accurate and timely advice
- Develop and support young people initiatives and deliver training courses for all levels - Apprentice, Graduate and Leadership.
- Build and develop annual leadership training programmes and prepare roll-out plans
- Develop a wide range of development opportunities including 1:1 mentoring and coaching to managers to strengthen capability
- Measure the effectiveness of the training and development interventions to help elevate the offering
- Help support recruitment and attraction within the designated business area
- Help with building succession plans for key roles
- Provide generalist HR and guidance and support with the assistance of the other HR Advisor and the Head of HR
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIPD/L&D CIPD qualified
- Proven experience of working in partnership with senior managers
- Proven track record of generalist HR experience
- Experience of designing and delivering training programmes
If this role has caught your attention and feel it could be the perfect next career move for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with Kate Parker!
Experience in a professional/ technical and or manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous!
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!