£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
** TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE PREVIOUS TELESALES EXPERIENCE – ALTHOUGH THE ROLE IS VARIED, ALSO INCLUDING CUSTOMER SERVICES AND ADMINISTRATION BASED DUTIES **
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Telesales Executive to join a very successful and independent company based in Oldbury. They have been established for 20 years but have a new venture that will experience rapid growth over the next 12 months. You will ideally need to have experience of working in a small team, as you will be working in an environment with 2 x Stock Administrators and 1 other Telesales Executive. My client will be focusing on a Mobile Phone project so there is lots of opportunity for the right person to develop. Ideally, my client is looking for a Telesales Executive with Mobile Phones experience, or alternatively someone who is used to dealing with Retailers.
Your duties will involve:
- Due to this being a new project the Telesales Executive will be responsible for making outbound calls and fact finding.
- You will be responsible for gathering information and entering it onto an in-house database.
- The Telesales Executive will also be responsible for dealing with incoming calls and queries.
- Producing reports, letters and responding to emails.
- Responsible for dealing with product/delivery queries, providing customers with quotes.
You will have previous worked as a Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Outbound Calls, Cold-calling, Telesales Advisor, Outbound Advisor, Telemarketing Executive, Telemarketing Advisor, Business Development, Sales Advisor.
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!