Customer Service, Others
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Do you have a knowledge of mechanical engineering machining processes? Are you looking for a career where you can develop your skills? We are urgently recruiting for a Technical Customer Support Advisor to join a Tamworth based company.
If you have an understanding of mechanical engineering and would the opportunity to progress within a role, then this may be for you.
As the Technical Customer Support Advisor, your duties will include:
- Providing technical support and advice to new and existing clients over the telephone and email
- Preparing quotations for new and existing clients and processing non-standard and special tooling orders, updating clients on ETA’s
- Dealing with queries as and when required and resolving queries within a timely manner
- Managing key accounts and understanding and anticipating their needs
- Creating and managing specialist drawings using CAD
As the Technical Customer Support Advisor, you will:
- You must have an understanding of mechanical engineering machining processes and have worked within a similar industry/position
- Have excellent customer service skills, promoting a positive experience
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office Packages such as Word, PowerPoint, PDF and Excel
- Any experience of working as one of the following: Advisor, Support Engineer, CNC operator, CNC Administrator, Sales Administrator, Engineering Co-ordinator, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Engineering Administrator or Engineer
If interested, please contact Victoria MacHale on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 354 6684.
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.