£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
We are seeking a Technical Administrator with experience within the Financial Services industry to join a privately owned financial services company in North Birmingham on a permanent, full time basis. You would join a team of support staff providing assistance to various financial advisors.
Technical Administrator (Financial Services) Responsibilities:
- Preparing Replacement Contracts and New Business files for advisers, including Application Forms
- Analysing data and using research tools to obtain performance, asset allocation and charges
- Dealing with compliance paperwork
- Preparing Suitability Reports in accordance with agreed recommendations
- Producing Illustrations and completing Fee Calculations
- Sending Risk Profile Questionnaires to clients and checking they are completed
- Confirming clients risk profile is determined and updated
Technical Administrator (Financial Services) Profile:
- Previous experience within the financial services industry is essential, alongside a good understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Good IT Skills including the ability to pull and write reports
- Ability to work independently within a team
- Candidates who are currently studying or interested in studying towards a Diploma are preferred and the company will offer full support to undertake all financial planning exams.
If you think you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Tracey Byrne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.