We are delighted to be working with a long standing client based here in North Birmingham who are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Editor to join their newly created media team.
The aim of this role is to help drive social media and digital content enabling better promotion of the organisation. This role will play a key part in the successful implementation of the social media and digital communications strategy and help to improve communications with customers.
Key duties will include:
- Plan, create and deliver engaging content across all social media platforms.
- Produce effective social media programmes with the aim of increasing engagement.
- Own and manage the social media posting schedule.
- Work with the media teams to develop digital content and develop a strategy to ensure success.
- Create a range of content various channels within the company.
- Assist with regular reporting using analytics to understand trends.
- Provide insight on trends and help development different platforms to maximize on the audience.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the full marketing mix including social media, SEO and digital. You will be able to coordinate and deliver multiple projects within agreed timeframes and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail in this role is critical along with good presentation and video skills.
Having a creative flair and a flexible approach will be essential in this role and the successful candidate will need to be pro-active, self-motivated and a forward planner. Remaining calm under pressure and being able to present a professional image is also key to your success in this role.
This role will operate on a full time basis and will have a mix of office and home working.
If this role has caught your attention and you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please apply today!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.