up to £36,000 Per Annum
We are working with a leading school who are looking to add a HR Manager to their team to start on temp to perm basis enhanced DBS will be required.
Duties will include
- Full Human Resources processes, procedures and enquiries.
- You must be able to deal with complex matters and able to find solutions
- First point of contact for all employees with regards to HR matters.
- Report on HR activities within the Academies.
- Providing reports on absence management, statistics, recruitment, staff turnover, safeguarding and any other staffing issues.
- Manage Single Central Register and communicate as necessary to Regional Director
- Advise on and co-ordinate disciplinary /capability and absence processes as necessary in conjunction with relevant policies, involving appropriate stakeholders i.e. E-ACT HR and Unions and assemble required documentation.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment / health checks / payroll / pensions and safeguarding processes for; new staff, variations to contracts including Leavers, supply staff volunteers, contractors, governors.
- Payroll tasks
- Manage the payment of new staff, variations to contract, additional hours and mileage claims
- Liaise with Business Manager to check and authorise monthly payroll with outside contractor
- Ensure yearly increments / performance management pay increases are processed as necessary in September and April for teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Working within a friendly team
- Excellent and friendly working environment
- Onsite parking
- Free tea/coffee
Working for Elite Personnel comes with many benefits which includes Holiday pay and Pension contribution. We also have our payroll on an app with Hive 360 where you will get many benefits such as:
- Discounts on retail shops
- Gym membership discounts
- Insurance discounts
- Amazon vouchers discounts
- Medical appointments
- Mental health care and more
- Discounts on your shopping
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now with your CV
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.