£17,500 Per Annum
We are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk for a well-known Client in Lichfield.
Sales Ledger Clerk Responsibilities:
- Ensuring fees are processed in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Resolution of billing queries and invoicing to assist the administrator.
- Paperwork to do with monthly direct debits including failed ones.
- Ensuring receipts on to the in-house system and posting journals.
- Reviewing and processing refund requests.
- Bank and petty cash reconciliations, resolving any queries related to this before month end.
- Maintaining an accurate sales ledger.Maintaining an accurate database including fee rates and increases and staff salary deductions.
- Daily use of Excel to input information about credit card payments and other payments.
- Dealing politely with all queries from other branches and customers.
- Assisting with training for new members of the sales ledger team.
- Assisting with any other ad hoc duties requested by the sales ledger supervisor as and when required by the business.
Sales Ledger Clerk Profile:
- To build and maintain working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Previous Sales Ledger experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to complete work under deadlines.
If this role is of interest or you would like further information please get in touch with Victoria on email@example.com
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.