£19,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
A fabulous opportunity has arisen working with our valued client, a leading UK business based just on the outskirts of Birmingham.
The main purpose of the role is to help with the smooth and efficient running of the sales operations. As a Sales Administrator, the successful candidate will ensure that sales and all other departments are working together to maximise productivity and efficiency.
Key tasks will include:
- Review and acknowledge new orders
- Enter sales orders
- Assist with supporting the sales team with answering telephone call, dealing with queries and providing initial quotes for customers
- Ensure all relevant data is entered accurately on to the CRM
- Produce reports
- Report customer complaints to ensure they are dealt with quickly and professionally
- Support the sales team in monitoring stock requirements
- All other associated tasks delegated from the Sales Manager
This really is a great opportunity to join a market leader with a global presence. Previous office/admin experience would be advantageous but this could also be a great opportunity for someone who may want to progress in to a career in sales.
If this role gets your interest, please apply today for an immediate interview! Get in touch with Kate Parker for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of candidates applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.