Birmingham City Centre
We are looking for a permanent part time Receptionist to work for our well-known client at their Birmingham City Centre office. The ideal candidate would be looking for a few days a week with the flexibility to work more hours if needed.
- The ability to act on your own initiative to get things done unsupervised
- Complete any tasks given to you with accuracy and speed
- Meet and greet any customers and staff that enter the office
- Answer any telephone calls in a professional and prompt manner
- Taking messages from new and existing clients, relaying them to the correct person
- You must have recent experience within a similar environment
- Smart and presentable as the first point of contact for staff and customers
- A good clear speaking voice and confidence to deal with people on the telephone and in person
- Great interpersonal skills including the capacity to work as part of a team
- Your own transport is a must as you may be asked to cover Reception at other branches within the West Midlands
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience to work as a Receptionist for our Client, please get in touch as soon as possible.
If interested, please contact Victoria MacHale on 0121 354 6684 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.