£15,000 to £18,000 Per Annum
Talk to us
Our client based in Edgbaston are looking for a new Property Management Assistant/ Administrator to join their team.
Hours of work:
Part Time – Minimum 20-30 hours per week, Monday to Saturday.
Compulsory working hours: Saturday 9am – 3pm
Minimum of 1 year experience within Residential Property Management.
Must hold a clean and full UK driving license and have a reliable vehicle for use during working hours (mileage paid at 35p per mile).
Job role duties:
- To assist the Property Manager with the day to day management of their full lettings portfolio
- To respond to, follow through and ensure completion of all reactive property maintenance.
- Liaise with Contractors, Landlords and Tenants regarding on-going issues providing updates, assistance and resolution.
- Arrange gas certificates, electrical certificates, pat testing and legionella risk assessments.
- Arrange maintenance quotations and instructions to Contractors.
- Processing of all property management related invoices.
- Carry out periodic property inspections.
- Carry out property inventory inspections and check out inspections.
- Process and co-ordinate deposit repayments.
- Carry out tenant referencing and organisation of check in appointments.
- Produce and prepare move in packs for new tenants.
- Provide monthly maintenance reports for the Property Manager.
- Provide regular client updates on legislation changes and new services.
- Arrange for property keys to be cut when required.
- Ensure management software system is up to date.
- Ensure compliance is met across all managed tenancies.
- Holiday cover for Property Manager when required.
- Cover of 24hour emergency contact for tenant emergencies.
- All other property management and maintenance related administration.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.