£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Our client who is based in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham are seeking to recruit an all-round Production Administrator.
PLEASE READ THIS JOB SPEC AS ITS NOT ALL ADMINISTRATION IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE THE MIDDLE PERSON IN THE CHAIN
So customer services take the order this role is the middle to ensure that the manufacturer has everything to produce the product on time with all the checks in place.
So duties will include
- Liaising with customer services to see what orders have been taken , which then goes to the design team to design you then will be informing the factory of the product and what material are needed in what timescales .
- Organising couriers to collect and deliver, talking to the manufacturing team collating information on the database and spreadsheets so you are in control of every order.
- Chasing delivery schedules to ensure every item is on time.
- Going to post office and other end users locally on foot so you will be expected to go out the office in Hockley only.
- Other duties will be helping out in the workshop helping cleaning benches and CAD areas to ensure it’s clean and immaculate
- Helping out in areas when required
- Answering the telephone in 2 rings
- To be able to build relationships with clients.Manage web orders,Manage Live Chat with customers.
- Provide Quality Assurance on pieces before being released to next stage of process checking to ensure all products are produce to spec and if not raising with the manufacturing team and rectifying.
- You will need to be organised be focussed and a doer have lots of get up and go be enthusiastic and want to work and not get into or cause any office politics .
You must have excellent customer services and Excel skills
Work on own initiative
Be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure when required.
Comptetive salary package
In return they offer:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Co pension after probation
- Nice office and supportive management
Please contact Sue Kelly on email@example.com
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.