£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Birmingham City Centre
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Administrative tasks
- Providing support to other team members during busy periods
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Copying and scanning
- Record minutes from meetings
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Similar experience in a previous role
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent Microsoft knowledge
- 24 days annual leave plus the option to purchase additional days.
- Matching 4% pension contributions.
- Life Assurance of 4X base salary.
- Discounts on gym memberships, restaurants and days out.
If you are looking for your next move please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.