£30,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
North Birmingham Borders
I am delighted to be recruiting for a very valued client of mine in the North Birmingham area. This role is perfectly suited to an experienced Team Leader with a background in operations. Working as part of a team of 4 (but also supporting wider teams), the successful candidate will take the lead in planning team tasks to ensure that operational goals and service levels are met.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Planning day to day activities whilst offering guidance and support to team members
- Implementing guidelines ensuring company procedures are followed
- Fostering a cohesive, creative and comfortable environment to help inspire and motive team members
- Implementing team objectives
- Supervising, guiding and training new members of staff
- Analysing internal data for management reporting purposes
- Help to supervise and manage remote teams
- Monitoring and logging holiday requests
- Undertaking working risk assessments when required
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are implemented
- Helping to drive team performance ensuring high quality work at all times
You will get to work with a fantastic organisation that values its people and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, discretionary bonus, 30 days holiday including bank holidays, defined pension contribution and training and development opportunities.
If you think you have the relevant skills to do this role then please get in touch with Kate Parker on email@example.com
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.