£20,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for an efficient Administrator to join their team in the B19 area.
Duties will include
- Reception area, including welcoming customers and guests
- Company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters, and packages
- Organising meetings and scheduling appointment.
- Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases for personnel, financial and insurance information if required.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations.
- General filing and archiving of files and documents.
- Supervise and Manage cleaners at Office and at properties.
- Assist management, staff, and customers for seamless business operations.
- General Health and Safety duties.
Skills and aptitudes
- Efficient Communication skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel spread sheets, and Outlook email
- Attention to details
- Pleasant attitude at work
- Willingness to take training and development
- Experience in busy office environment with large volume of activities.
- Experience in handling large volume of telephone calls.
- Liaising activities and transactions for multiple sites and properties for helping management and staff in operations.
- Working knowledge of any office software for Accounts /Operation.
- Basic understanding of property insurance.
- Experience in filing and archiving of documents.
In return they offer
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free tea and coffee
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.