We are delighted to be working with a fantastic client based in Sutton Coldfield who are looking for a Membership Administrator to join their team.
This really is a super opportunity to join an organisation that is steeped in history and forms part of a really exciting and inspiring industry sector.
The role will be a permanent position and will operate full time hours of 9-5 Monday to Friday.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a high level of administrative support to the Membership Department and Officers within this team.
Duties will include:
- Promptly dealing with email and phone enquiriesMaintaining a CRM system
- Working closely with a direct debit facility to ensure subscriptions and payments can be made on time
- Arrange meetings and Zoom callsArrange travel when required
- Produce reports and statistical information for management purposes
This role will be suited to an experienced administrator who can showcase a flexible and "can do" attitude towards work. To be successful in this role, the following skills would need to be demonstrated:
- Previous experience in a customer orientated role
- Extensive administration experience
- Excellent IT skills including comprehensive knowledge or Word and Excel
- Experience of using and managing a CRM system
- Minute taking skills would be advantageous.
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicantions we receive. If you are successful we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application. Thank you.