£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
This is a really nice opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join an extremely successful family run business who currently have an annual turnover of £32 million. With 18 years’ experience, my client operates 8 sites across the UK and Ireland. They have been recognised as being in the top 100 companies to inspire Britain. They have experienced great success over the last 10 years due to the fact that they are so good at what they do. Due to their success and growth plans this would be the perfect time for a driven Marketing Manager to join their successful team.
The successful Marketing Manager will be reporting to the Group Managing Director and will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing plans for the group of companies.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and supporting the existing Marketing Executive, and in the future there may be plans to further expand the Marketing team
- Responsible for making sure all marketing literature is up to date
- You will be responsible for researching the viability of current and existing marketing products and services
- Responsible for overseeing budgets
- Building long-term relationships and liaising with media organisations and creative agencies
- You will be dealing with end campaign management from planning, developing, managing and result reporting
- Oversee the branding side of things and ensure the brand’s consistent across the organisation including websites, marketing collateral, social media and all Company promotional activity
- My client is looking for an all round generalist Marketing Manager with experience of Managing people and liaising with groups of companies.
- The successful Marketing Manager will need to have an understanding of both traditional and emerging Marketing channels, with leadership and excellent IT skills.
- You will need to have a strong personality but with the ability to engage and build relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Experience of budget management is also essential.
- My client is also ideally looking for someone with experience in the wider construction industry or a company that supplies technical products.
Salary: £30,000pa - £40,000pa plus discretionary bonus which is paid 3 times yearly (based on individual and group performance)
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.