Our Client is looking for a Lettings Administrator to work from their Great Barr office on a part time basis 16 hours a week, including one in three Saturdays.
Lettings Administrator Requirements:
- To answer the telephone and deal with any customer enquiries, taking messages where necessary and passing them on to the relevant person
- Meet and greet all people entering the office as appropriate
- To process application forms, including following up references to achieve the standard required by the company
- To arrange any viewings at properties for applicants and if necessary accompany applicant to viewings if the Lettings Negotiators are busy
- Prepare new properties for marketing, including liaising with photographers, ordering EPC’s and floor plans, making brochures for the property and preparing window cards
- Uploading property details to the company website and advertising platforms
- Keep an up to date list of the allocation and movement of property keys
Lettings Administrator Profile:
- A property background, ideally within a similar role
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
If you feel you have the skills required to be a successful Lettings Administrator please get in touch with Victoria MacHale on 0121 354 6684 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!