£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Birmingham City Centre
We are working with one of our very valued legal clients who are based in Birmingham city centre and they are looking to recruit an experienced secretary to join their pool of legal secretaries.
This is a permanent, full time role and will help support with the work of fee earners.
To be considered for this role we are keen to speak with candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- Previous and recent law firm experience in either contentious or non-contentious work
- Have accurate and fast typing skills to process large and small legal documents, this could come from manuscripts or digital dictation
- Experience of Big Hand dictation
- Previous experience of diary management, task management and general office support
- Be able to organise and prioritise new and ongoing cases
- Demonstrate and excellent, professional telephone manner
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive team spirit
If you have the above experience along with a “can do” attitude, a real desire to succeed and a flexible approach to tackling a wide variety of work then please apply today!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.