£21,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
We are delighted to be helping our valued legal client with their recruitment for a Legal Assistant to join their Private Client team.
The role will be based in Solihull and will support 3 fee earners so we are keen to attract candidates who have previous legal assistant experience – not legal secretarial experience.
I am very interested to talk to candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- A background in/awareness of financial matters, to include Excel spreadsheets and bank reconciliations
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and be methodical in approach to work
- Deal with work with accuracy and speed by acting on instructions of the fee earners
- Undertake diary management, task management and general support for a busy fee earner including organisation of work and filing
- Maintain good organisation of new and ongoing files (paper and electronic)
- Deal efficiently and courteously with telephone enquiries (including with vulnerable clients), meeting with clients as necessary
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and team working skills
- Have a “can do” attitudeShow commitment to the role
This is a permanent, full time role. So if you are looking for the next step in your legal career, then please apply today!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.