£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator to join my very valued client in North Birmingham.
The role is a full time, permanent position working 9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Friday (some flexibility with hours is required to suit business needs)
The purpose of the role is take ownership of the induction process ensuring all new starters are successfully integrated in to the business.
- Develop the induction process for all new starter training including TNA
- Design and deliver training through to evaluation
- Ensure training is kept up to date and relevant
- Produce and implement all new training material
- Collate and distribute induction packs, training paperwork and evaluation data
- Ensure all training information is relevant and compliant
- Support with ad hoc Training and HR administration to help support the overall function
Skills and Experience:
- Previous training experience in a fast paced environment ideally a contact centre/call centre
- Previous experience of preparing and delivering a wide range of training courses
- Experience of presenting to groupsStrong Admin and IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting full time opportunity please apply today!
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!