£27,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a very successful client of mine based in South Birmingham.
This is a super role for a strong HR generalist who loves a busy and varied role.
Reporting in to and working closely with the HR Director, you will take responsibility for the following activities:
- Coach and provide advice and guidance to Managers
- Provide a generalist HR service to the business to include policy and procedure, employment law and conditions and service of employment
- Use an HRIS system to help deliver associated HR material to the wider company
- Deal with a wide range of diverse and complex ER including D&G and performance and absence management
- Support payroll associated tasks including salary and payment structure reviews
- Monitor staff develop and plan and coordinate associated training initiatives
If you enjoy a role that is fast paced with lots of content, then this could be perfect! As well as generalist HR support, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in helping to run a smooth payroll as well as deal with all HR admin related tasks.
There will also be plenty of scope for project work as well which will allow you to showcase all your HR skills and knowledge as well as develop further in the role!
If you are looking for a new career opportunity and this post gets your interest, please get in touch with Kate Parker!
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.