£41,619 to £45,663 Per Annum
I am delighted to be working for a very valued client of mine, an Educational Charity Trust, who are committed to enriching the lives and transforming the futures for children.
The HR Business Partner is a newly created role and will help provide proactive, hands-on operational support to the HR Director and wider HR team. This role is a full time role - working term time only +10 days.
The purpose of the role:
To support the HR Director with the implementation of the HR strategy and HR initiatives. To ensure the provision of a proactive, forward-thinking, trust-minded, competent and consistent HR service across the Trust. To contribute to the overall success of the HR service through the provision of advice and guidance on and interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment law and complex employee relation matters in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice. To lead on change management initiatives and TUPE transfers.
Key Accountabilities of the role:
- Acting as a business partner to the HR Director and other senior leaders with the ability to influence and challenge where appropriate.
- Providing advice and guidance on employment legislation and complex ER matters.
- Supporting the wider HR team with day to day operational matters.
- Facilitating complex management investigations.
- Working closely and supporting the HR Director with policy development.
- Ensuring that the HR service provided across the Trust is proactive, competent and consistent.
- Advising and leading on change management initiatives and TUPE transfers.
- Collating, analysing and reporting on HR KPIs as well as the Gender Pay Gap and supporting the HR Director with the identification and implementation of proactive business solutions.
- Demonstrating excellent coaching abilities to support senior leaders and colleagues.
- Delivering training and toolkits for line managers.
- Working collaboratively with the wider HR team to ensure consistency with decision making.
Key Experience and Knowledge for the role:
- An excellent understanding of employment law and legislation and ability to advise on its practical implementation.
- Educated to GCSE level A* - C or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Diploma or Masters in HR Management.
- A proven track record of leading complex ER matters up to and including dismissal.
- A proven track record of leading on change management initiatives and TUPE transfers.
- In depth HR generalist experience working independently in a hands-on operational role.
- Substantial experience of writing and implementing business focussed HR policies, procedures and associated documentation.
- Substantial experience of working with trade unions in a heavily unionised environment.
If this role has caught your attention and you would like further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Kate Parker. Alternatively, if you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and knowledge, please apply today.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!