Business Development, Human Resources
£35,000 Per Annum
A unique opportunity to join a world renowned establishment based in Birmingham.
The purpose of the role is to lead the resourcing strategy and delivery of recruitment activity related to UK and International projects.
In addition the successful candidate will work in collaboration with other areas of HR in order that an effective HR service can be delivered across multiple business units.
Main duties will include:
- Setting up and providing operational international HR services
- Supporting with the development of staff and managers to meet future and current requirements including own professional development
- Strive to improve performance through process improvement and challenge
This role would be ideally suited to a candidate who is:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of immigration, including some understanding of what a business should consider before a person is moved.
- Cultural awareness of middle eastern countries
- Significant experience of providing an internal HR service and support including on recruitment, facilitating the movement of staff, and terms and conditions of employment.
- Basic knowledge of tax and social security and payroll and ability to quickly learn about tax management issues necessary to advise managers and employees on tax, social security, payroll and pension issues
- Experience of developing new HR processes and supporting HR systems and their interface with 3rd party providers
If this role sounds of interest, then please get in touch with Kate on 0121 354 6684
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!