£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
I am working with a market leading professional services company who are on the hunt for an experienced and pragmatic HR Advisor to join their team!
A fantastic opportunity for you to showcase your HR knowledge and experience supporting the employee workforce in a regional capacity.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing HR support and guidance to line managers and employees
- Coordinating offer letters and contracts
- Taking the lead on managing all casework, making recommendations and giving support to managers
- Provide support in investigations and disciplinary procedures
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
To be a success in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a HR environment, ideally in an advisory capacity
- Proven experience of applying company policy and procedure
- Experience of coaching managers and supporting in the development of capability and performance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally you will be CIPD level 5+ qualified
If you are actively looking for the next step in your HR career and would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Kate Parker!
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.