Administration, Human Resources
£18,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
I am delighted to be working with a very valued client in Northwest Birmingham who is looking to recruit a HR Administrator on a temp/contract basis to cover maternity leave.
The purpose of the role is to provide a professional, efficient and proactive HR support service ensuring that deadlines are met and quality work is produced.
Daily duties include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for HR enquiries
- Ensure compliance with HR policy and procedure
- Providing confidential administration support
- Help to administer paperwork for new starters
- Carry out pre-employment checks
- Maintain and organise resources for staff inductions
- Prepare offer letters and contracts
- Support all administration for recruitment and selection processes
- Produce staff absence reports
- Create and maintain personnel records
- Using Microsoft office on a daily basis to help with word-processing and spread sheet work
I am looking to identify candidates who are free immediately and the role will be expected to last until mid-December 2019.
The position will operate on a full time basis with hours being 8-4 or 8.15 - 4.15.
If you have HR admin experience, have a CURRENT DBS which ideally will be on the update service and have worked in the education sector, then please get in touch with Kate Parker!
Please note due to the responses we receive we are unable to contact everybody directly but if your CV is selected we will contact you within 48 hours of your application. If we haven't contacted you within that time frame please take it on this occasion you have been unsuccessful thank you.