Administration, Human Resources
£18,000 to £19,000 Per Annum
Previous HR or recruitment admin experience highly advantageous:
Key tasks include:
- To administer the recruitment process as agreed with the HR Officer ensuring all stages of the selection and recruitment process are completed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure all new starter paperwork, together with all the required on boarding checks, are completed efficiently and effectively prior to start date.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of the centralised personnel filing systems ensuring personnel files meet CQC and legislative standards.
- Monitor and produce accurate management information as requested - developing and maintaining various trackers and analysing results / providing report as requested.
- To be involved in ad hoc projects as and when required.
- To provide an effective, efficient and accurate HR administrative service.
- Assist the HR Officer in the implementation and maintenance of any agree changes to current practice.
- Undertake any other duties as requested commensurate with the role.
- Build relationships across the organisation with all level of staff.
Hours of work are 8.30-5 or 9-5.30 Monday to Friday.
South Birmingham location
Must have access to own car as may be required to travel to other sites in the group – which are all local.
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.