Our client a leading practice are looking to recruit a PQE5 Head of Litigation to head up a small team.
Our client have a fantastic team who never seem to leave, this opportunity has come about due to Retirement and is a superb opportunity to join this growing firm.
They are looking for a commercially astute and ambitious litigator to operate as Department Head.
You would have a varied caseload which will include:
- Building and managing the litigation team which covers all areas of litigation.
- Commercial litigation, Property litigation, Shareholder disputes,
- Director disqualifications,
- Professional negligence
- Civil litigation
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal disputes
- Contentious probate
- A strong commercial litigation background together with experience with an understanding of Property Litigation
- Technical understanding
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Motivation to build and develop a team
- Good Business Development skills
In return they are offering a competitive package:
- Free parking
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please apply in confidence now to Sue@elitep.co.uk
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!