I am delighted to be recruiting for our esteemed global market leader client who are based in South Birmingham.
Reporting in to the CEO, the successful candidate will help to drive the business forward by implementing the HR and People strategies across the Group.
Key duties will include:
- Developing and implementing the HR strategy
- Setting and managing targets and objectives and driving performance
- Staff recruitment
- Management of the employee lifecycle
- Overseeing new starters and induction training
- Managing ER casework
- Lead and manage department restructures
- Coach and educate line managers
- Monitor and review policies and procedures on a continuous basis
- Prepare and produce management data and statistical information
- Participating and leading all HR project work.
- Develop and implement the apprenticeship plans
- Create an effective CSR programme and help develop the strategy
To be considered for this role I would need candidates to be:
- Flexible within the broad remit of the role
- Be able to take instruction and priorities conflicting deadlines
- Be prepared to travel to other UK site when required
- CIPD qualified is desirable
- Be an experienced HR professional in a managerial role
- Have experience in a fast growth company
This role has the potential to start very quickly, so if you are available immediately, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For a confidential discussion please call Kate Parker on 0121 354 6684 or email email@example.com!
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of candidates applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.