£25,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
(Including OTE which is uncapped)
My client represents a new concept in in Art Retailing and is expanding nationwide. They are looking for a talented, passionate and inspirational individual to work in their Cobham Gallery, managing a team of Art Consultants. You really will be working with a beautiful and exceptional product, unlike anything else!
Previous experience of Managing a team, ideally in high end retail is desirable.
You will need to have previous experience of managing a team of Sales Professionals. You will need to be flexible with the hours of work as the hours of work include weekends and evenings.
In this Consultative Sales role our duties will involve:
- As the Gallery Manager, you will utilise your combined Sales skills as well as managing a team.
- You will need to have the flair to sell really high value paintings and engage with your clients straight away.
- You will be personally responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the gallery.
- Hanging and preparing art work for private views and events.
- Organising and attending a number of client events.
- On occasions, you will visit customers homes to hang the paintings.In this position you will have the exciting opportunity of working with some of the UK’s leading Arts as well as up and coming Artists.
You will need a clean driving license with previous experience of managing a team, ideally a Sales Manager, Team Manager, Gallery Manager, Store Manager, Retail Manager.
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.