£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
I am delighted to be recruiting for our esteemed manufacturing client who are based in South Birmingham.
Reporting in to the MD, the successful candidate will be an experienced Finance Manager/Accountant with experience within an SME environment.
Key duties will include:
- Accountability for all financial administration within the business
- Developing and implementing the financial and operational strategy ensuring minimal risk to the company
- Helping to develop and monitor the systems in place to make sure financial reports are accurately produced
- Implement robust reconciliation processes
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual business reports
- Manage cash flow
- Prepare the annual budget
- Prepare short and long term financial forecasts
- Lead and develop the finance team
To be considered for this role I would need candidates to be:
- A hands on Finance Manager with SME experience
- Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
- Strong system IT knowledge
- Financial forecasting experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
This role has the potential to start very quickly, so if you are available immediately, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For a confidential discussion please call Kate Parker on 0121 354 6684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of candidates applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.