£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Our client is expanding their team and seeking to recruit an Experienced Mounter to join their team.
They are a fantastic business which is having year on year growth and this is an excellent opportunity to join them.
They are looking for a reliable individual who is adaptable and wants to learn more skills and add benefit to the company.
Duties will include
- Experienced mounter, working in a busy bespoke jewellery business.
- Capable of cleaning up rough casts in precious metal to a high standard.
- Some designs can be complex in design, essential to have experience in mounting a variety of designs.
- Precision is key and an eye for detail with a high standard expected.
- Communicating clearly with design and production teams during manufacture process from beginning to end stage of designing and manufacturing an item.
- Mounting up multiple parts of a design.
- Reading paperwork and understanding the instructions given. So, customer receives the item that they have paid for.
- Experience using a laser machine.
- Confident in helping resolve issues that may arise during production process.
- Must be comfortable in working to a target with some days having multiple items that must be completed by certain time.
- Capable of polishing when necessary and using plating machine.
Other skills would be beneficial
- Wax carving
The interview process will include assessments of your skills which will take half a day the client will also require good references from your previous employers.
PLEASE APPLY IN CONFIDENCE
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.