We are seeking an experienced and assertive Engagement Trainer to manage and oversee the daily operations within the business including CPD training to members. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive and well established business in an exciting and fast paced role.
There is also the opportunity for hybrid working in this Monday-Friday role.
Responsibilities as an Engagement Trainer:
- Promoting personal development opportunities
- Overseeing educational events
- Working with other departments to ensure smooth running of training
- Using the online platform and monitoring online training
- Research and identify educational opportunities
- Liaise with external companies on courses and relevant training in relation to the industry the client works in.
- Implementing new strategies
- Gather evidence of training and monitor effectiveness
- Identify personal development opportunities available and promote the benefits of CPD
- Managing a small team
- Personal development through attending courses and meetings
- Have experience of managing a small team
- Experience of implementing new training and CPD
- Positive, flexible and assertive
- Can make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous training experience
- Excellent people skills and able to motivate
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Expenses paid
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working option
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.