Our client is seeking an Experienced Divorce Lawyer to join the growing team.
They offer fantastic working conditions which includes many benefits as well as free parking.
Salary is negotiable and they are looking to appoint ASAP.
Duties will include
- Working exclusively in civil law, representing only one party involved in divorce proceedings.
- Working on related matters, such as child custody disputes, wills, trusts and leases, as these issues relate to the pending divorce. Conducting research, gathering evidence, drafting paperwork and filing documents with the court.
- Review client paperwork including a client’s past tax returns, net worth statements, retirement plan summaries, prenuptial agreements, real estate tax bills, medical insurance information and stocks, bonds and brokerage accounts. They advise and represent their clients at settlement conferences and in front of judges.
- Candidates must be level-headed in a crisis. Tempers flare, and emotions run rampant during divorce proceedings and the Divorce Lawyer is often the one who brings an objective eye and critical thinking skills to the situation.
- Sifting through, skills such as time management and the ability to analyse and synthesize data are essential. You must be “people-oriented” to win confidence and respect from her clients, opposing counsel, other litigants and the court itself.
If you feel this is your role please apply now to Sue Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!