£11 Per Hour
Our client are going through a merger and need extra support with their data protection section.
Working 5 hours per day to suit Monday to Friday office based they are looking for the following.
The Data Protection administrator to is a key role within the business and will ensure oversight and compliance across the business
Responsible for working closely with the wider team and will work to ensure the business complies with data protection regulation through the creation and implementation of data protection policies and procedures for and manage the end to end process.
This is a key role for the business, and we need someone who has significant experience of working within a similar environment. Some key duties of this job are listed below, however this is not an exhaustive list.
- Creation and implementation of data protection policies and procedures
- Regular auditing of systems and processes to ensure compliance with data protection policies
- Performing Data Protection Impact Assessments for new and existing systems
- Responding to breaches including liaison with the relevant authority
- Act Identify and evaluate the company’s data processing activities
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company
- Participate in meetings with managers to ensure privacy by design at all levels
- Maintain records of processing operations
- Ensure we address all queries from data subjects within legal timeframes
- Liaise with other organisations that process data on our behalf
- Write and update detailed guides on data protection policies
- Perform audits and determine whether we need to alter our procedures to comply with regulations
- Offer consultation on how to deal with privacy breaches
- Arrange for training on GDPR compliance for employees
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
- You will need a DBS CHECK for this position
In return they are offering a competitive salary, free parking, kitchen facilities.
Our temporary workforce are essential for our business looking after them is key, we have invested in partnering with a payroll company to offer many more benefits as part of our service please contact us for more information for your business.
Working for Elite Personnel comes with many benefits which includes Holiday pay and Pension contribution
We also have our payroll on an app with Hive 360 where you will get many benefits such as discounts on food shopping at Asda etc.
Discounts on retail shops
Gym membership discounts
Amazon vouchers discounts
Medical appointments, Mental health care and more
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.