£9.23 to £10.25 Per Hour
We are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Advisor to work within our clients Safeguarding/DBS department. This is an ongoing temporary position to support the business over their busy period.
Hours of work: 9:00am-5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
- Working on a new project which is responsible for dealing with Sports Clubs nationwide to see an increase in DBS checks for the Safeguarding young people
- Answer inbound telephone queries and make outbound calls
- Monitor email traffic and live chat, using the new systems that are being brought in for this particular project
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Great team player with a professional approach.
- Good IT knowledge and skills (including Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Capable problem solver, with good attention to detail.
- Able to display empathy to customers, whilst adhering to DBS and safeguarding policies.
- Ability to effectively mediate between parties.
- Excellent organisation and time management/punctuality.
- Good at building relationships.
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!