£9.23 to £10.25 Per Hour
Our client is seeking a Customer Support Advisor on an ongoing temporary basis, to support the business over their busy period.
Hours of work: 9:00am-5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
- Providing excellent Customer Service, responsible for dealing with Sports Clubs and Parents regarding initiatives that will be running in 2020.
- Answering inbound telephone queries and making outbound calls as necessary in order to resolve them.
- Answering emails and using live chat, using the systems they have in place.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Great team player with a professional approach.
- Good IT knowledge and skills (including Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Capable problem solver.
- Able to display empathy to customers, whilst adhering to programme T&C’s.
- Ability to effectively mediate between parties.
- Excellent time management/punctuality.
- Good at building relationships.
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!