£21,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Our client is a market leader and is growing and now looking to recruit a Team Leader for their Customer Services team.
This role will be fast paced non stop and will deal with looking after the Team and ensuring all calls are dealt with professionally and in a timely manner and any complaints are dealt with and resolved.
Leading the Customer Services team, you’ll be front and centre in our team, dealing with clients from a front-line perspective and providing high quality service that meets with our in-house processes. Working directly with clients, you’ll manage expectations and workload and seek to achieve exceptionally high levels of client satisfaction and personal productivity. This is no place for shrinking violets, and we’re looking for vibrant, innovative individuals who can share ideas, learn, develop, and come away with more than they started with. We’re a growing, successful business and we’re passionate about great service and providing our clients with more, so if you feel you could help us to deliver, we want to hear from you.
Your role will also involve:
- To be an effective communicator and ensure all customer queries/complaints on the day of delivery are acknowledged and handled in a timely manner.
- To keep the customer informed throughout the process.
- To effectively communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Ensure that customer service database and trackers and are updated in real time.
- Perform customer verifications.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- A professional telephone manner and an exemplary level of customer service
- Have a high standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Ability to negotiate on issues within scope of the role and develop excellent customer facing skills.
- Strong listening and influencing skills.
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact