£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
My client is looking for an experienced Customer Services Advisor to join their established team based in Cradley Heath. They are a successful family run business who specialise in Kitchens and Bedrooms. You will work in a busy and professional environment, surrounded by passionate people who are very proud of what they do. My client has even just awarded his staff with an additional weeks holiday to encourage and promote a work-life balance.
As an established Customer Services Advisor your duties will involve:
- Provide excellent Customer services by communicating with customers regarding their installs and deliveries, ensuring they are kept up to date of any delays or changes.
- The successful Customer Services Advisor will answer customer service calls and resolve queries.
- Keep customer service records up to date ensuring information is thorough and accurate of all communications.
- Register customer appliance warranties using online portal.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently ensuring follow up and customer satisfaction.
- You will be liaising with suppliers and building relationships.
- Assisting customers requiring information on products or past orders.
- My client is looking for someone with an outgoing personality, who is organised and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
You will have previously worked as a Customer Services advisor, Sales advisor, service advisor, customer services, customer agent
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!