£9.50 to £10.50 Per Hour
We are looking for a permanent part time Conveyancing Legal Secretary to work for a busy client at their Coleshill office. Ideal hours would be Monday – Friday 1pm – 5pm, but this is flexible for the right candidate.
Conveyancing Legal Secretary Skills:
- The ability to work on your own initiative to get things done to support the fee earner
- Complete any tasks given to you with accuracy and speed, including audio typing and digital dictation, legal document processing and bills
- Managing cases via the in-house system
- Able to prepare contract packs and begin to submit searches after gathering file information
- Dealing with completion and post completion tasks and paperwork
- Taking messages from new and existing clients, and relaying messages to the fee earners
Conveyancing Legal Secretary Profile:
- You must have experience within conveyancing
- Great organisational skills including diary management, filing and maintaining a paper and electronic database
- Great interpersonal skills including the capacity to work as part of a team
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience to work as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary for our Client, please get in touch as soon as possible.
If interested, please contact Victoria MacHale on 0121 354 6684 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of candidates applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.