£19,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
We are pleased to be helping our valued legal client with their recruitment as they enlist our help to find an experienced Conveyancing Secretary.
The role will be based at one of their offices on the outskirts of Birmingham and will help to support 2 Conveyancing Executives.
If you have previous conveyancing experience along with good knowledge of the conveyancing process, then this could be your ideal job!
To be considered for this role we are keen to identify candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Previous recent law firm experience in a similar role
- Residential Conveyancing skills and knowledge to include experience of Land Registry applications and SDLT forms
- Deal with work with accuracy and speed by acting on instructions of a conveyancing executive, audio typing/document processing large and small legal documents, including correspondence and bills, from manuscript or digital dictation
- Audio typing skills essential, we use Big Hand
- Preparation of contract packs, submitting initial searches, dealing with completions and scheduling deeds
- Diary management, task management skills
- Excellent organisational skills (including paper and electronic filing)
- Take accurate messages from new and existing clients on the telephone, meeting with clients as necessary
- 1st class interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Multi-tasking skills to help support 2 fee earners
This is a full time, permanent role, so if you are looking for your next career opportunity and have previous conveyancing experience please get in touch with us today!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.