£20,000 Per Annum
Our successful and rapidly growing client are seeking a Company Administrator to help with all elements of administration, and also responsible for the monitoring and adapting of processes and procedures.
- Assist the groups management team on a daily bases with key projects, which include but aren’t limited to any purchase orders, invoicing, and transport.
- Help with implementing, adapting and reviewing of policies and procedures in the above areas of the business.
- Analysing data and producing reports when required.
- Supporting the senior team and submission of expense claims.
- Reconciliation of Company credit Cards
- Keep of weekly check on how many temporary staff are in the business and ensure POS are raised and invoices are approved.
- Add new starters and leavers onto the system and ensure their profiles are amended.
- Arranging meeting rooms and functions.Submission of company vehicle fines.
- Oversee the uniform process.
- ID badges for new starters.
- Proven experience in efficient administration
- Good level of computer literacy and experience in business management systems
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Strong organisation skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Friendly, and open communicator
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.