£17,000 Per Annum
Plus £50 night shift allowance
Our client located in North Birmingham is seeking a Call Centre Operator to join their friendly team. For this role you must be flexible with your working hours and have access to your own transport.
The call centre is open 24/7 so will involve day and night time shifts on a rota basis. For night shifts you will receive an additional £50 per night.
- Provide telephone support and answer calls in a professional manner
- Liaise with clients and identify their needs
- Record date accurately onto the system
- Monitor and action a busy email inbox
- Keep clients updated with ETA’s
- Provide Scheduler assistance including delegating engineers
- Provide administration support when necessary
The position also offers a nice working environment, a personal development programme and great career prospects.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal telephone manner
- Accurate and timely data entry skills
- Previous experience in a Call Centre/Customer Service role
- Flexible availability
- Computer literate including working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Access to own transport
If this role is of interest or you would like further information please get in touch with Zoe firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.