£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
+ OTE and Car Allowance
My client is an owned subsidiary of a Business Technology Group, and was established as a response to the increasing demand from the group’s customers for a specialist provider of the fully managed/private hosting services for corporate IT departments. Having experienced outstanding growth and successes they are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their company. It’s essential that the Business Development Manager has previous experience working in IT Managed Services/Cloud Hosting. This is a genuinely great opportunity for a passionate Business Development Manager to grow in this role, bring new ideas to the table and make this role their own.
You will ideally be based in the North West but my client is flexible as long as you can travel to the Wigan office every Monday.
- The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for building strong relationships with internal Sales teams.
- Working closely with the Sales Director, bring new ideas to the table and support Marketing Campaigns.
- Finding and winning new business, building and managing relationships for the first year.
- You will visit the Wigan office once a week, otherwise the Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing their own diary.
- Increase the awareness and exposure of the MSP and Cloud exposure in its target market.
You will have previous experience working in a Field Sales position in IT Managed Services/Cloud Hosting as a Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, BDM, Business Development, External Sales, External Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, Field Sales Consultant.
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!