£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Plus Company car
My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their award winning, growing team. My client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Uniform Clothing and PPE products. They are a privately owned company, which gives them lots of flexibility in terms of the service and experience they provide to their customers. This is a great time for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an established team and make a real impact as they are in the process of making some really positive changes to the business and you will be a huge part of these changes.
The day to day duties of the Business Development Manager will involve:
- My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, with Workwear/PPE experience to either cover the North or South.
- You will be responsible for planning your own diary and appointments.
- The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating your own business and presenting to clients.
- It’s essential that you understand PPE regulations and how this can affect sales.
- You will also be given a list of existing clients that you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with.
- Building relationships with a number of internal colleagues.
- Creating reports and presentations,.
You will have previously worked as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Field Sales, Field Sales Manager, External Sales, Sales Representative, Business Development Representative, B2B Sales, External Sales, External Business Development Executive, Account Director, Client Success Manager
If you feel you have the expeirnce required to be successful please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.