£25,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
(Including OTE which is uncapped)
My client is looking for an Art Sales Manager to oversee team of Art Sales Consultants in their established Bristol Gallery. You will be covering a Maternity Contract, which will be a period of anything from 9-12 months.
The successful Art Sales Consultant will be working for a passionate and well-established company that offers beautiful and innovative/original paintings, collectable editions and sculptures from internationally acclaimed artists.
My client is looking for engaging, confident and articulate Art Sales Manager to manage a team of Art Sales Consultant in their gallery. You will need to be comfortable with selling fine art to customers through a Consultative approach, as well as managing and motivating a team.
As an experienced Sales Manager your duties will involve:
- Creating/developing business opportunities, whilst building long-term relationships.
- You will be responsible for Managing a team of Art Sales Consultants.
- Responsible for the running of the Gallery and sales targets being achieved.
- Motivating your team on a day to day basis and ensuring targets are met.
- Overseeing and keeping the stocks all up to date.
- Hanging and preparing art work for private views and events and on occasions visiting a clients home to hang a painting.
- Organising and attending a number of client events.It’s a great opportunity to work for a UK’s leader.
You will work 5 days a week shift basis including 3 out of 4 weekends.
Hours if work are Monday – Wednesday 9:30am – 6:00pm, Thursday- Friday 9:30am – 8:00pm, Saturday 9:30am – 7:00pm and Sunday 11:00am – 5:00pm.
You will need to be passionate, approachable, hands on, approachable and will have previous worked as a Sales Manager, Team Manager, Customer Services/Sales Manager, Store Manager, Retail Manager.
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.