£17,791 to £18,880 Per Annum
A fabulous opportunity has arisen working with our very valued client, based on the outskirts of Solihull.
The main purpose of the role is to provide clerical and administrative support to staff throughout the academy.
Key duties will include:
- General administration and clerical duties including word processing, data inputting, photocopying, filing, preparing letters, maintaining spreadsheets and managing large mailers.
- Updating an in-house academy systems (SIMS) with personal details
- Ordering stationery supplies and maintaining stock lists
- Distribute and process incoming and outgoing post
- Update telephone lists
- Assisting at meetings and taking notes
- Putting together meeting packs and preparing agendas
- Providing reception cover where necessary
To be considered for this role we are looking for applicants to have the following skills:
- Educated to GCSE level in English and Maths
- Competent word processing skills
- Recent experience in an administrative role
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Proficient in typing
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail with a good level of accuracy
This role will be working TERM TIME ONLY and will operate on a FIXED TERM CONTRACT until August 2020.
If this role catches your attention, please apply today for an immediate interview! Get in touch with Kate Parker for more information on email@example.com!
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of candidates applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.