£35,000 Per Annum
I am working on behalf of a valued client whose main aim is to support and empower business owners, by providing a financial tool.
Key Accountabilities include
- Provide comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping support for a portfolio of small business clients.
- Manage statutory requirements for small business clients, including filing of year end accounts, and Corporation Tax returns, and self-assessments for directors.
- Provision of tax advice and information regarding claiming of expenses, salary and profits.
- Provide guidance to clients on legislative changes, such as IR35 and MTD.
Requirements & Qualifications
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Excellent technical skills in all aspects of statutory accounting and tax.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Rapport building skills.
- Ambition to grow a team of Accountants/Advisers.
- Ability to multi-task and work to priorities across a range of clients.
- Strong experience with online Accounting Packages, such as Free Agent and Xero Accounting software.
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.